Digital Printing Revolutionises Direct Mail Marketing01/09/2019
Don’t make these direct mail mistakes30/08/2021
Have you ever experienced the nightmare of stuffing envelopes for your latest direct mail piece to be delivered? Worse… have you ever tried to negotiate the nightmare of bulk postage and mailing by yourself?
That is why there are professional mail houses like Active Mail.
Mail houses look after the mail, and bulk postage related services of clients. They offer a professional and efficient service which is beneficial to all businesses that conduct direct mail marketing.
Integrated mail houses, like Active Mail, also offer design and printing services focused on driving a high response rate to your marketing campaign. This allows businesses to take advantage of a fully outsourced solution for their direct mail marketing needs.
So why are you so hesitant to contact us? What’s holding you back?
You are right, it does cost to engage the services of a professional and integrated mail house. But the benefits outweigh the costs remarkably. Not to mention decreasing your time, effort, and hassles.
- The bulk postage rates the professional mail houses negotiate are far more than a small business could ever accomplish.
- Not only do you get to take advantage of the bulk postage rates, but you also get a better deal on all the materials. Everything that is used at Active Mail is bought in bulk – ink, envelopes, etc. All these savings are passed onto our clients.
- It is particularly useful when you have variable data (a unique name and address and salutation on each letter). Not as many mistakes are made, including fewer collation errors. Improving accuracy allows for a laser-focused and targeted campaign, less waste, and enhanced customer service.
- Printing in-house is time-consuming and expensive. This is just considering the ink and wear and tear on your equipment. The quality is average from the standard office-based digital printer compared to the high-tech digital printing facilities at Active Mail.
- The addresses are confirmed before sending. Active Mail has access to data checking tools which removes duplicates and validates the accuracy of the address fields. This ensures your data is clean and the letters are less likely to be returned.
- Nothing is done by hand, reducing costs significantly. All the folding of material, inserting, sealing, and sorting are automated processes. The machines are accurate, and they do the job in less time.
- The bulk collation, packaging, and postage of a direct mail campaign take an astronomical amount of time and staff capacity if done by yourself. As you know, time is money. Finding the right mail house, such as Active Mail, which delivers the services you require without the headaches. By outsourcing the work, you can use your time more productively and have the peace of mind it is being done effectively and efficiently by experts.
- Great mail houses can offer you flexible and responsive contracts. At Active Mail, we can help you with large direct mail campaigns, delivered with efficiency, accuracy, and quick turn around times. We accommodate your needs, so you get the campaign out on time, every time.
- The integrated approach at Active Mail to design, print, mail and postage delivers significant savings and benefits. Using separate printers, mail fulfilment and postage companies are viable, but not always efficient or cost-effective. When you use a professional mail house such as Active Mail, you have one partner to help you achieve your goal. One set of commercial negotiations, lower distribution costs and reduced contacts to communicate with and co-ordinate.
Let’s face it, a professional mail house can potentially be the perfect one-stop-shop for all mailing related services for your direct mail campaigns. It doesn’t matter if you are a start-up, medium to large business or not-for-profit or charity. At Active Mail, there is always a customer-focused solution.
Let our experienced staff take the stress and headaches out of your next Direct Mail campaign and find a solution to fit your unique business.